Kaitlynd handles all aspects of alcohol beverage licensing with an emphasis on multi-state transactions involving retail licensees. She manages the liquor license renewal program responsible for the renewal of thousands of liquor and non-liquor licenses annually for hotels, restaurants, airlines, concessionaires, grocery stores and convenience stores.
Kaitlynd works extensively on licensing and compliance matters for both domestic and international airlines.
Kaitlynd is a member of the Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys & Consultants, American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and Women of the Vine & Spirits.
- EG America in its acquisition of Certified Oil and Fastrac
- TriArtisan Capital Advisors in its acquisition of P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
- Walgreens Boots Alliance in its acquisition of a portfolio of Rite Aid stores
- RLJ Lodging Trust in its merger with FelCor Lodging Trust
- Hilton Worldwide, Inc. in its spin-off of Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations
- Darden Restaurants in its Acquisition of Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- Marriott International, Inc. in its acquisition of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- American Airlines, Inc. in its merger with US Airways, Inc.
- Walgreens in its merger with Boots Alliance
Duquesne University School of Law, cum laude, JD
University of Massachusetts Amherst, summa cum laude, BA