Thomas B. Henry, Partner
Tom handles all aspects of alcohol beverage licensing with an emphasis on multi-state transactions involving hotels, restaurants and breweries. He has represented numerous publicly traded companies, private equity groups, pension funds and family offices in connection with acquisitions, restructurings and minority investments in the alcohol industry.
Additionally, Tom has worked with representatives of state governments, drafting and revising administrative rules and statutory language to modernize alcohol beverage laws.
Tom is a member of the Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys & Consultants.
• EG America in its acquisition of Certified Oil and Fastrac
• TriArtisan Capital Advisors in its acquisition of P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
• Artisanal Brewing Ventures in its acquisition of Sixpoint Brewery
• GP Investments Ltd in its acquisition of Bravo Brio Restaurant Group
• Roark Capital Group in its acquisition of Buffalo Wild Wings
• Heineken N.V. is its acquisition of Lagunitas Brewing Company
• Hilton Worldwide, Inc. in its spin-off of Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations
• Marriott International, Inc. in its acquisition of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
• American Beverage Corporation in its $55 million dollar sale to Harvest Hill
• Crown Resorts Ltd. in its $100 million strategic investment in the Nobu restaurant group
University of Pittsburgh, JD
Miami University, BA
- Presenter, “You Heard it Through the Grapevine! – Introduction to Wine Law,” Philadelphia Bar Association Bench Bar Conference 2016