Kaitlynd handles all aspects of alcohol beverage licensing with an emphasis on multi-state transactions involving hotels and restaurants. She manages the liquor license renewal program securing over 5,000 renewals annually for hotels, restaurants, airlines, concessionaires and grocery stores.
Kaitlynd works extensively on licensing and compliance matters for both domestic and international airlines.
Kaitlynd is a member of the Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys & Consultants.
• Walgreens Boots Alliance in its acquisition of Rite Aid
• RLJ Lodging Trust in its merger with FelCor Lodging Trust
• Hilton Worldwide, Inc. in its spin-off of Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations
• Darden Restaurants in its Acquisition of Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
• Marriott International, Inc. in its acquisition of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
• American Airlines, Inc. in its merger with US Airways, Inc.
• Walgreens in its merger with Boots Alliance
Duquesne University School of Law, cum laude, JD
University of Massachusetts Amherst, summa cum laude, BA