Kaitlynd Kruger received her J.D., cum laude, from Duquesne University in 2010 and her B.A. from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in Classical Studies, Latin and Legal Studies, summa cum laude, in 2007. She was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2010. She is a member of the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations.
While in law school, Ms. Kruger was a research assistant for Professor Bruce Ledewitz, assisting with the supplemental materials for his now published manuscript and clerked for Flaherty & O’Hara, P.C. for two years.
At Flaherty & O’Hara, P.C., Ms. Kruger handles all aspects of liquor licensing transactions, concentrating her efforts on liquor license renewals.
- Hilton Worldwide, Inc. in its spin-off of Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations
- Darden Restaurants in its Acquisition of Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- Marriott International, Inc. in its acquisition of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- American Airlines, Inc. in its merger with US Airways, Inc.
- Walgreens in its merger with Boots Alliance
Duquesne University School of Law, cum laude, JD
University of Massachusetts Amherst, summa cum laude, BA