Kaitlynd Kruger, Partner
Kaitlynd handles all aspects of alcohol beverage licensing with an emphasis on multi-state transactions involving retail licensees. She manages the liquor license renewal program securing over 7,000 renewals annually for hotels, restaurants, airlines, concessionaires, grocery stores and convenience stores.
Kaitlynd works extensively on licensing and compliance matters for both domestic and international airlines.
Kaitlynd is a member of the Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys & Consultants, American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and Women of the Vine & Spirits.
• EG America in its acquisition of Certified Oil and Fastrac
• TriArtisan Capital Advisors in its acquisition of P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
• Walgreens Boots Alliance in its acquisition of a portfolio of Rite Aid stores
• RLJ Lodging Trust in its merger with FelCor Lodging Trust
• Hilton Worldwide, Inc. in its spin-off of Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations
• Darden Restaurants in its Acquisition of Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
• Marriott International, Inc. in its acquisition of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
• American Airlines, Inc. in its merger with US Airways, Inc.
• Walgreens in its merger with Boots Alliance
Duquesne University School of Law, cum laude, JD
University of Massachusetts Amherst, summa cum laude, BA