Christine D. O’Hara, Partner
At Flaherty & O’Hara, Chris handles all aspects of liquor licensing, concentrating her efforts on national hotel and restaurant portfolios, transactions involving multi-unit chains, and providing general legal advice to hotel clients.
Prior to joining the firm Chris served as Associate General Counsel with Interstate Hotels Corporation. In addition to general corporate, hotel operations and in-house litigation matters, Chris handled all aspects of the company’s liquor licensing for a multi-state portfolio of full and limited service hotels. Her responsibilities included the acquisition, transfer and renewal of liquor licenses, as well as marketing and compliance issues.
Chris is a member of the Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys & Consultants
• Blackstone in its acquisition of Concert Golf Partners
• TriSpan Rising Stars in its acquisition of Rosa Mexicano
• Darden Restaurants in its restructuring of of the Cheddar’s and Yardhouse companies
• Darden Restaurants in its acquisition of Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
• Walgreens in its merger with Boots Alliance
• DLR Restaurants in its restructuring
• A shared workspace startup in regulatory compliance matters
Duquesne University, JD
- magna cum laude
Grove City College, BA
- summa cum laude